Disputes may generally arise due to miscommunication between the buyers and creators. It can definitely be resolved; icustommadeit still recommends some steps to avoid disputes:
· It is essential to maintain open communication and clear documentation through Instant Messaging Box (IMB).
· Understand the expectations of the buyer and check it frequently with them through milestones. Completing milestones on time along with updates is a key to avoid misconceptions.
· Discuss job prospects, work agenda and payment terms before the project begins. Make sure to clearly state all assumptions for project requirements such as shipping details, milestones and payment schedule.
· Receive payment in instalments as milestones are met.
· Establish milestones and payment schedules in the Instant Messaging Box only.